Saturday, November 7, 2009

Realizations in the past few days

*Thursday (Nov 5, 09) - I was with friends at Robinson Galleria; we went to Victory’s prayer and worship night. While at the event, I was thinking “what am I doing here? I don’t even know what to pray for or who to pray for” then suddenly a guy from VCF Gale talked to me asked me to pray for him and manage to have vision for this guy given by DAD. He was encouraged according to him and I was amazed how DAD work His ways to us.

Realization – if the Spirit is speaking to you, even in awkward situation, you need to listen carefully and OBEY.


*Friday (Nov 6, 09) – went to friends house for a simple dinner party, he passed our board exam so proud and bless to have him as my friend. Had a small reunion with his friends from college. These people are lower batch from mine but I didn’t even felt I’m an outcast, cool I miss them even we’ve been together for a year only.

Realization – if we adjust to people around us, even we’ve been together with them more than a year or longer or shorter, its not hard to have relationship with them for we need to conform to them so as they conform to us. To share our ideas, faith or trust we need to ADJUST. STEP OUT THE COMFORT ZONE. LIFE IS NOT ABOUT BEING COMFORTABLE, LIFE IS ABOUT BEING CONFORMABLE.


*Friday evening – walking pass through Recto in manila in the middle of the night. Came from my friend’s dinner party this time. There are few people around walking some are just wondering around I assume. I have one thing in mind, to get home as soon as possible. Knowing this area of Manila is one of the dangerous place in earth (just exaggerating ^_^) I have only one prayer that time. To keep me safe and let me have the quickest and safest route going home. Without a hurry God answered it quickly as I speak of it. Rode a bus from Quiapo as soon I step in the place (I didn’t have to wait cool) same as I got from Q.C. going home cool huh.

Realization – If we seek His guidance, He won’t hesitate on answering our call. TO RECOGNIZE HE EXIST AND HE IS THERE ALWAYS AND LOVE US UNCONDITIONALLY.


*Saturday (Nov 7, 09) – morning me and my brother Matthew finished our laundry so we could get ready for our jog in UP in the afternoon. As we jog with Candice Anthony Rashid Rachel and Ate Bing after eating isaw and quail egg, it’s so fun and after 9 years of stopping my training in CAT, this time I would enjoy it more. Fun to be with friends sharing the same enthusiasm in food and walk and nature.

Realization – if you think you can not do it anymore, God will provide you ways to do it once again. AIM FOR THE TOP, DON’T JUST BE SATISFIED ON WHAT YOU CAN REACH, KEEP REACHING HIGHER.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

post moh nga tlga ha.... ganda ng blog babs.......... so proud of u:D keep it up

November 7, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home