Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fun Fun Fun

This day was so Fun. I started it on assisting my electrician fixing our fuse because it just went berserk last night and the result we didn't have electricity, but tonight it was already fix thanks Kuya Ronald ^__^. Next My family and I went to a near by mall to buy some stuff, particularly new pair of flip flops and shoes and some pair of pants for my sister. Great time indeed specially when your dating your family, I will always cherish this wonderful events. I love my family. lastly it ended having a ball game with few friends from church in Xavier School, although we lost I scored 4 points wooo yeahhh not bad since I scored 2 points in our previous game hahaha not really good in this game I just played because I love getting sweaty and running hahaha. and finally before I went home talked to a dear friend, we talked few things and God reminding us to keep on helping one another as we walk in His presence and will. Grateful that I belong of a family lead by God Himself. I love my family. I love God. Good night people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home