Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Season of Pruning

Just now I was listening while my mom is watching a program in our television set.

But before I continue this story I like to tell you something first, the past few days I've been struggling of many things. One of this is being depress of being jobless for the past few months already. I was sack off from my previous employer without any reason but I know why I was sack off, and I wont mention it though for the record. I respect what why my boss did that and I'm learning a lot from that event. And now after finishing a renovation project I'm living on the blessing that God gave me from it. stretching out the budget is very hard to do. and since I don't want to ask favor for my parents, although they are giving me without me asking and I'm grateful for it, stretching out now the blessing is getting pretty hard as I mentioned. I've been meditating on what God is planning on me and my career and He is being clear that pruning, discipline and patience is what I need for now.

Going back to the story, I heard a mom in what my mom watching "it is God who gave and only Him has the right to take it away" I was dumb stunned in what I heard. I've been asking Him and complaining why is this things happening, to the point I'm getting depress and anxiety is draining me. Now I'm starting to understand, it is not for us to ask His judgement He just do it, and we as His people have the role to understand why He did it and learn from it. Ask it said "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom" to be honest I'm being complacent on what God has been doing in my life and forgetting to bow down at His presence and having reverence in His existence in my life that I'm now focusing on what wrong instead of focusing in who is present and always be here for me. He gave and take away, and whatever happens he ask only one thing, to Trust the Lord your God with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home