Monday, December 14, 2009

Poetry or Music you decide

its been a while since i made a poem but it seems like a song to me. this composition was inspired with Hillsong's Oceans will part. For the music itself you can listen to it over youtube.com

here goes nothing hahaha

Works of Your Hands


When my heart has grown old

Even lovers can’t unfold

What You revealed in my life

With the works of Your Hands


When tears in my eyes will fall

Even laughter can’t halt

But only Your words can stop

With the works of Your hands


When short comings separates me

Even good works can’t see

But Your forgiveness in me

Showed me the works of Your hands


When my life has gone passed

Regretting it won’t last

But You give change in my life

With the works of Your hands


Failing will part we will come

Just a whisper of your call

Faith will grow wonders show

with the works of Your hands

1 Comments:

Blogger Katerina said...

Like! :)

December 29, 2009 at 2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home