Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Do you really love me?

I wonder for the past few months I felt like all was against me. Struggling with finances, having hard time with my brother, getting impatient in waiting, feeling depress and lonely, and all of these made me think Does someone really loved me at all? I know it sound cliche and all but come to think of it we all do come in our season when we ask our selves "does someone really love me?"

A few hours earlier I was getting ready for a meeting with my "brother from another mother" so my friend says, in Greenhills. I was in the road on my way to our meeting when I started feeling sad and lonely. Out of nowhere I saw this vandal on a pedestrian over pass that strangely made me stare at it. The vandal was written MALACHI, honestly I know I saw this word before but just cant remember when suddenly I recall seeing it in a book. so out of my curiosity I checked it in my bible, the first book I reached out in my bag. And after few minutes of looking for it yeah it was there and these verse made me dumbfounded when I read,

Malachi 1:2 (New International Version)

2 "I have loved you," says the LORD.
honestly made me laugh a little but I'm pretty sure it was God answering my question that time. Does He really love me? I know for sure this line completely answer the question but why does someone or God for that matter love me or us. This verse answer it wisely,

Genesis 1:26 (New International Version)

26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness,

I believe no creator will hate what he or she created or done. If you were alive and reading this blog right now and suffering from any kind of trials I'm sure He didn't give you life to suffer, He gave you life to learn and love, so like me seeking the answer I've been searching for a long time and once again researching it. I truly believe and know that God as He said it "I have loved you" and tonight I can sleep with a smile in my heart that the one who gave me life loves me so.

1 John 4:19 (New International Version)

19We love because he first loved us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home